The R9 390X Series Graphics Card is the Flag Ship of the AMD 300 Series, featuring AMD’s latest 28nm Graphics Core Next Architecture, combined with a eye wateringly huge 8GB of ultra fast GDDR5 Memory. By utilising the PCI Express 3.0 Interface, double the bandwidth is provided to the GPU through the same number of lanes as PCI-E 2.0.
With Exclusive AMD technologies such as AMD Eyefinity, AMD CrossFire, AMD PowerTune, AMD FreeSync, & AMD HD3D, you can power up to 6 displays through one DisplayPort (via MST HUB), increase your systems Graphics Power by adding additional cards, automatically get the highest clocks and best performance through automatic intelligent assessment of the GPUs powerdraw, put an end to choppy gameplay when paired with a FreeSync Monitor, or even game in Stereoscopic 3D*!!!
Supporting both the Mantle API and DirectX 12 the R9 390X Graphics Card is ready to provide levels of realism in gaming never experienced before.
Own your game with the next generation of MSI Graphics Cards. Redefining how you experienece graphics on your gaming PC with a cool running, dead-silent cooling solution and MSI GAMING app for easy overclocking and fine-tuning of your screen for the perfect experience.
Next-Gen Thermal Design: Twin Frozr V
• TorxFan: Maximizes airflow and dispersion.
• Super Pipe: Improves dissipation through efficient heatpipe layout.
• Zero Frozr: Fans stop spinning in low load to keep the card quiet and increase lifetime.
• Airflow Control technology: Deflects airflow towards heatpipes to improve thermal efficiency.
• Easy Tuning: OC, Gaming and Silent modes adjust Graphics Card settings based on user requirements.
• Eye Rest: Dedicated colour profiles for Gaming, movies and Eye Rest, allow to custom visual related setting what you like.
• LED control: Choose from 5 unique lighting modes to set the right ambience for their gaming moments with just one click.
Military Class 4 Components
• Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
• Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.